Well equipped surgical equipment with highly trained staff.
The Quality Of Health Care.
The Quality Of Health Care.
Pick a time to make an appointment, and we provide you the best diagnosis, treatment, and care at your time convenience.
Well equipped surgical equipment with highly trained staff.
Get the best care while you are at the service of VR Med.
Get the right service and 24/7 care from a professional staff, always serving to all your needs.
Get the best medical rest and protection with 24/7 surveillance on patience.
We believe in creating a new world to take care of your health as well as keep you fit. Our technology and highly professional doctors will help you to find the best treatment in the city.
Meet the highly skilled and educated doctors to make sure that you get the best reports.
Get the complete diagnosis for any symptoms or lab tests to keep your health always in check.
Make an appointment with the doctor to get regular checkups at the comfort of your home space.
Get your reports done accurately with the latest virtual machines with the help of the best doctors in the city and around the world.
Of course, you have heard that good and regular exercise means that you will be a healthy person at least a million time from those people who seem to live at the gym, the people that have rock hard abs bundled with a lean body and just the right muscle mass. Well, these people, no matter how annoying they get when they are speaking about the gym, are right. They are so right.
Working on ourselves physically means we get exercise, and that is one of the best things we can do to improve our health. Good exercise directly contributes to our health and certainly in a great way.
Exercise is one of the best ways to lose weight as well, if that is your goal. You can exercise and gain muscle, as well. Whatever you do when you are exercising, it will contribute directly to the well being of your health. If you are like me and if you have a full time job that requires you to be at a desk in front of a computer, it can undoubtedly be a trying task indeed. All you have to do is make sure that you have at least an hour a day to get some work out in. People think that they can work out and eat whatever they want.
I have to say, that would be one of the most illogical and wrong things I have ever heard. You cannot burn off 1000 calories and eat food that is worth 3000 calories and expect a weight loss. That is absurd. If your target is to lose weight, there are so many programs that you can take part in; there are ways that you can reduce your intake and still work out as much as you want. When you start making certain changes in your life, you will see that these changes will start affecting you in great ways.
• Exercise will help you regulate your weight, and this will happen automatically.
• Exercise plays a huge role when it comes to reducing the risk of you getting heart diseases.
• Exercise is also great when it comes to helping you manage your insulin and blood sugar levels too.
• Exercise will play a fascinating role when it comes to helping you quit smoking as well.
• Regular exercise will help you improve your mental conditions, and it will also play a significant role when it comes to helping your mood get better too.
• A good amount of exercise will make sure that your muscles and bones are strong as well.
• Exercise will actually reduce the risk of so many diseases.
Several claims have been made about how to become smarter, more intelligent or healthier. But, many of these claims have no scientific basis, and most have them do not have any empirical evidence to support them. In light of this, leading online prescription pharmacy MedicineDirect.co.uk have given you ten ways to improve your overall brain, mental and welbeing health.
1. Stimulate your brain – Several kinds of research later, scientists have found that brain activities stimulate brain cells and help generate new ones. This develops neurological plasticity and builds up a functional reserve that provides for future cell losses. Any activity that stimulates the brain enables you to make your brain stronger. Some ways you can do this are by reading, solving puzzles or math problems.
2. Physical exercise – Research suggests that physical exercise is beneficial to your brain. Exercise increases your heartbeat, which results in an increased flow of blood and oxygen to your brain. This enhances the functions of the brain. It also strengthens and improves the connection between the brain cells (synaptic gaps). This makes the brain more efficient and adaptive, which ultimately results in better performance.
3. Improve your diet – A nutrition-filled, healthy and balanced diet can be extremely beneficial for the body as well as your brain. For instance, people who have a diet that includes fruits, vegetables, nuts, fish, unsaturated fats etc. are less likely to develop cognitive impairments.
4. Improve your blood pressure – High blood pressure among adults increases the risk of decline in cognitive functions during old age. Therefore, it is essential that you maintain a lifestyle that keeps your blood pressure levels maintained.
5. Improving blood sugar levels – Diabetes is a significant risk factor and cause for dementia. And, as well all know, diabetes is a lifestyle disorder; it is essential to eat right and exercise regularly.
6. Improve your cholesterol levels – High levels of cholesterol can be associated with increased risk of dementia. Hence, diet, lifestyle, weight control and exercise can go a long way in improving your cholesterol levels.
7. Limit your alcohol consumption – Excessive drinking can pose a significant threat when it comes to neurodevelopmental functions in kids as well as neurological functions in adults. For a healthier brain and higher cognitive functionality, limit your alcohol consumption.
8. Stay positive – People who are anxious, sleep-deprived, depressed or exhausted often do poorly when it comes to cognitive functions. Poor cognitive functions do not necessarily mean an unhealthy brain, but it is advisable to maintain good mental health and experience positive emotions.
Exercise is absolutely essential to live a healthy life. Being active has impressive health benefits, physically and mentally. There are many types of physical activities such as swimming, jogging, running, walking, dancing etc. We have got you a list of benefits that regular exercise has on you, both mentally and physically.
1. It makes you feel happier – Exercise has been known to improve your mood and reduce feelings of anxiety and stress. It produces changes in the part of the brain that regulates stress and anxiety. Moreover, exercise also increases the production of endorphins, that creates positive feelings and reduce pain perception.
2. Exercise aids weight loss – We all know that a sedentary lifestyle and inactivity is one of the primary cause for weight gain and obesity. Regular exercise increases the metabolic rate, which burns off more calories and helps you lose weight faster. Aerobic exercise and resistance training combines can maximize fat loss and maintain muscle mass.
3. Exercise is beneficial for muscles and bones – Exercise plays a significant role in maintaining and building strong bones and muscles. Physical exercise can stimulate muscle gain if complemented by proper protein intake. This is because physical activity releases hormones that promote your muscles to absorb amino acids. This ensures that they grow and do not breakdown. Most importantly, exercise also helps develop higher bone density which is extremely crucial.
4. Physical activities increase energy levels – Engaging in regular exercise can boost your energy while making you feel incredibly active and fresh. Physical exercise reduces feelings of fatigue and exhaustion. They can have a significant effect on energy levels.
5. Exercise reduces the risk of chronic diseases – Lack of a healthy lifestyle is one of the major causes of chronic diseases. Regular physical activity has shown to have a lot of positive impact on health, including people suffering from chronic diseases. It improves cardiovascular fitness, body composition, insulin sensitivity, while decreases blood fat levels and blood pressure.
6. Regular exercise helps brain health and memory – Regular physical activity has been known to improve brain function and promote memory and thinking skills. It increases your heart rate, which results in an increased flow of blood and oxygen to the brain. Interestingly, they also stimulate the production of hormones responsible for the growth of brain cells. Exercise has also been seen to cause an increase in the size of the hippocampus. Hippocampus that part of the brain which is responsible for memory and learning. Lastly, exercise also causes a reduction in the changes in the brain that cause Alzheimer’s and schizophrenia.
The best medical checkups and hospitality I could get during my surgery. I never felt like I was in pain.